To reserve a Tee Time please contact the office, indicating the date and time of the booking and the number of persons in the party. Our staff will be pleased to organise caddies or catering if so required.
- Full payment of the Green Fee is requested within 21 days of booking.
- Payment can be made by credit card/debit card (AMEX accepted), by cheque (made payable to The Nairn Golf Club) or by BACS transfer.
- Handicap Certificates are required.
- Caddies may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Visitors may play fourballs after 9.30 a.m. Monday to Thursday, after 10.00 a.m. on Friday and after 11.00 a.m. at weekends.
- At least 42 days prior to date of play will receive a full refund.
- Between 42 days and 14 days prior to the date of play will receive a 50% refund.
- Within 14 days prior to the date of play, there will be no refund.
We will always do our best to accommodate a booking which has had to be cancelled by offering to move the booking to another suitable date. This will only apply if re-scheduled within two months of the original date of play.
The Clubhouse is soft-spike friendly except for the lounge and dining areas.
No Jeans or Sweatshirts are permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse. (Refer to Dress Code)