To reserve a Tee Time please contact the office, indicating the date and time of the booking and the number of persons in the party. Our staff will be pleased to organise caddies or catering if so required.
- Full payment of the Green Fee is requested within 14 days of booking.
- Payment can be made by credit card/debit card (AMEX accepted), by cheque (made payable to The Nairn Golf Club) or by BACS transfer.
- Handicap Certificates are required.
- Caddies may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Visitors can play between 10.00a.m. and 11.50a.m. and between 1.30p.m. and 3.50p.m. Monday to Friday, and from 1.00p.m. onwards on Saturday and Sunday
Cancellation Policy – covid 19)
We do not want anyone to lose their money as a result of this situation, so our policy will be:
We will refund in full as normal if the cancellation is made 6 weeks or more before the date of play.
If our Government suspends travel into/around the UK then we will refund in full no matter how close to the date of play.
If it is the visitor’s country of origin that suspends/advises against travel out of that country, or if the airline cancels flights because of Covid 19 then we will offer a credit of the full amount of the green fees and there will be no expiry date and no additional green fee to be paid in the event of our green fees going up.
If travel is still permitted/possible but individual golfers have to cancel due to illness, or risk of illness due to the virus, we will offer to re-schedule or issue a credit as above.
Cancellation Policy for new bookings
Cancellations received more than 8 weeks prior to the date of play will be refunded in full minus a small charge to cover administration and bank fees. Between 4-8 weeks there will be a 50% cancellation charge. Those received less than 4 weeks before the date of play are non-refundable. We regret that we cannot offer refunds due to delayed/cancelled flights or travel plans, personal injury or illness. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover this eventuality
The Clubhouse is soft-spike friendly except for the lounge and dining areas.
No Jeans or Sweatshirts are permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse. (Refer to Dress Code)